Come Christmas Season over the Korean Peninsula Post Millennium : early adopters frantically drink more coffee than they already are, compared to the rest of the Post-Modern World . one of the mighty tastey reason is that StarBucks Korea is offering its Korea-exclusive limited-edition diary and planners in exchange for accumulated stickers .
[ VALID DATES ]
- Event : October 30 to December 31 2015
- Exchange : October 30 2015 until January 7 2016
[ TERMS ]
- You RED stickers when purchasing Christmas drinks
- and White stickers when you buy other drinks
- three Red stickers and fourteen White stickers can be exchanged for any of the four diaries or planners .
- You can still purchase either Red and Black at any StarBucks Store, as well as dedicated pouches but White and Mint can be had from stickers only .
well that was the introduction on print, but let it be known : not all branches carry all sizes of diaries or planners nor pouches .
– So, Merry MoleSkin ! Korea Expat BLog –