long-time Korean cookie maker Orion introduced Market O packaged cookies in corporation with the star-studded company that introduced the well-being restaurant of the same name in August 2003 . by No, Hee Young .
Orion also owns Bennigan’s franchise in Korea and has taken over the Market O restaurant chain at the end of 2006 .
Market O has 6 restaurants in Korea while 4 is alongside Bennigan’s .
Bennigan’s in the States declared bankruptcy in July 2008 but the Korean franchise has been doing comparably well it may hold onto it still .
so if you want to try a Market O restaurant :
- ApGuJong : across Cine City movie theatre, open 24 hours .
- Olympic Park : across South 2 Gate, open 11 am ~ 11 pm.
- COEX Exhibition Complex : Subway Line 2 SamSung Station Exit 6 COEX Square, open 11 am ~ 11 pm.
- DoGok : Subway Line 3 MaeBong Station Exit 2, open 11 am ~ 11 pm.
- Seoul KTX Station 1st floor, open 11 am ~ 11 pm.
- inCheon International Airport 4th floor restaurant area, open 7 am ~ 9 pm.
also in food courts inside Galleria Department Store West Wing and HyungDai Department Store COEX Branch underground floor, both open 10:30 am ~ 8 pm.