Lotte Group added the largest shopping and hotel complex in the Captial of SEOUL with the ambitious building of the Tower of Babel on April 2017, now comprising of 2 deluxe hotels, 2 department stores, 3 shopping malls, entertainment park with an indoor skating rink and Magic island much like Disneyland castle, 2 super-marts and cultural history museum .
as a second-wave of out-break cluster after ShinCheonJi Church in DaeGu formerly TaeGu, when KCDC and regional administration offices expect second-effect this coming Weekend from those who had been to iTaewon clubs last Weekend :
a thirties clerk working at the French haute-handbag brand Louis Vuitton who has a huge branch there in the West Wing of Lotte Tower Mall named Avenuel – compared to affordable-but-still-quite-expensive sportswear geared towards the young on East Wing, is found to have contracted Covid-19 from iTaewon yesterday morning . he had initially tested Negative last Saturday 11th but tested again as symptoms persisted Wednesday 13th at GangNamGu Administration Office located between GangNamGuChung and CheongDam Stations on SEOUL Subway Line 7, and found Positive yesterday morning on the 14th Thursday.
- May 6 & 7 Wednesday and Thursday prior to first testing, he had been to his work-place at Lotte Tower Mall – Avenuel ground floor Louis Vuitton hand-bag store and office
- and hospital, drug-store pharmacy, restaurant as well as coffee shop in this JamSil area South-West of the Capital of SEOUL .
- he has not been at work since May 8 Friday, after which 12 employers who works with him thought to have been in contact with him after May 14 Thursday has been sent home to stay,
- they have been tested today Friday 15th and is awaiting results
- where the store is currently still open with work-force from their head office, and no customers visiting the store was inform of this .
– May 15 Friday evening, Korea Expat BLog